Applied Nutrition Prostate Defense, 50-Count .(prostate cancer)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G0B78E?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B004G0B78E&linkCode=xm2&tag=mr0b5-20
Prostate cancer
Gives good relief for Prostate, January 29, 2013
By Leona Culpepper "A. Marie" -
My friend had urinary frequency and so I purchased this product. When he took it he had great relief and was able to go almost normally again. When he stopped taking it (since he ran out of it) he started going again and even worse. I ordered it again and decided to use Amazon's 'Save & Subscribe' since they'll ship it out as often as you need it. These are the 'Supplement facts' that I found from the web:

Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 25
Amount Per Serving % DV
Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 400.00 IU 100%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 10.00 mg 67%
Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 200.00 mcg 286%
Saw Palmetto extract (85% fatty acids)(fruit) 320 mg 0%
Pygeum extract (2.5% sitosterols)(bark) 100.00 mg 0%
Beta SitoSterol 60.00 mg 0%
Pumpkin Seed Oil 50.00 mg 0%
Urinary Tract Complex 50.00 mg 0%

Hope this information helps!

Does exactly what it says it does, September 3, 2012
By jonathan k "WOLFSMANE" (South Carolina USA)  -
I have had every symptom of enlarged prostate for several years now. Doctors had me on prescription meds, but the horrible side effects made me stop taking them after only 2 months. I have been using saw palmetto and stinging nettle ever since. The thing to look for - Do NOT use any that says it is whole herb or from saw palmetto "berries". Use ones that says they are extracts or standardized. 360mg per serving(1 capsule or tablet) is the best. When my prostate is acting up, I take 2 capsules 3-4 times a day. When every thing is not so bad with the prostate, I take 1 capsule 4 times a day - no matter what the label says. I usually add stinging nettle to the mix, 1 capsule 3 times a day. I have tried using beta sitosterol, even in high doses, and didn't notice ANY improvements or benefits from using it, so after trying for about 3 months, I quit using that.
 

I see a doctor every 6 month to be checked and have blood work done. He agrees that using saw palmetto is actually working great for me.
Prostate Defense has ALL of these, minus the nettle, PLUS has other prostate herbs and vitamins, so this is an added benefit. This is a very reasonable price here versus what you would pay in a local drug store.
Prostate Defense works great for me, and I will continue to use it.
I would recommend this to every one who is having prostate issues.

Really Helps, November 6, 2013
By Manny350 "just_chillin454" -
Doctors wouldn't help me they just gave me antibiotics but Itook them for 20 days and they didn't do nothing so went to amazon and looked around and found this wonderful product it didn't working right away it took about 2 weeks to kick in but did really help my prostrate.By the way I'm just 33years old.If your having problems with your buy this because it really works.Thanks

great product, March 18, 2013
By E. Perry "piper1233" (West Palm Beach, Fl) -
I have been using this product on a regular basis and found it benificial to prostate health. i highly recommend this product.
-prostate cancer-
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
 
Back To Top